La Quinta, CA
(760) 895-3516

Monday, May 18, 2015

The Canadian W-2 Equivalent | Canada Employment Income Tax Form

What's the Canadian equivalent to a W2? That sounds like the start of a lame joke, but it's not. Each year, Canadians receive a tax form from the Canadian Revenue Agency stating employment income received and income tax withheld, just like a W-2 form here in the U.S.A.

Each year, Canadians working as employees will receive a T4 slip, statement of remuneration paid. This is much like a W-2 slip, stating the employment income, federal tax withheld, taxpayer identification, and other benefits.

A Canadian T4 Income Tax Form for Employment Income - Similar to the U.S. W-2
Do you have U.S. and Canadian income tax issues? Borders Bookkeeping can help you file income tax returns for Canada and U.S. Check out our website or give us a call for more information.

Call Us Today (760) 895 3516