La Quinta, CA
(760) 895-3516

Thursday, April 30, 2015

W2 Equivalent Canada Tax Form T4 Statement of Remuneration Paid

The T4 Canadian tax form, otherwise known as the Statement of Remuneration Paid, is the most common tax form for the working Canadian.

The T4 would be the equivalent of the W2 in the United States.
This is the form you will receive telling wages earned from the company you have worked for from whom you received payment over $500 and deductions were made for income tax paid, CPP, ect... in a given year.

Are you a Canadian spending a significant amount of time in the United States? Give Borders Bookkeeping a call this year for all your U.S./Canadian tax needs.

Borders Bookkeeping
(760) 895-3516