La Quinta, CA
(760) 895-3516

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Receiving RC62 UCCB $100 Per Month Under 6 Years Taxable Income

The Canadian tax form RC62 is otherwise known as the UNIVERSAL CHILD CARE BENEFIT STATEMENT. This will tell us the total amount of child care benefit paid to you by the Canadian government, usually in the amount of $100/per month per child under the age of 6. This income is taxable.

Are you a Canadian spending a significant amount of time in the United States? Give Borders Bookkeeping a call this year for all your U.S./Canadian tax needs.

Borders Bookkeeping
(760) 895-3516