La Quinta, CA
(760) 895-3516

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Receiving Canadian Tax Form T4A(P) Statement of Pension Plan Benefits

The T4A(P) Canadian tax form is also referred to as the Statement of Pension Plan Benefits. This form tells the amount of benefits that were received from the Canada Pension Plan (CPP) during the tax year and the tax that was deducted.

CPP is a pension plan that is paid into and deducted from wages. One can receive CPP benefits as early as 60 years of age. Are you a Canadian spending a significant amount of time in the United States? Give Borders Bookkeeping a call this year for all your U.S./Canadian tax needs.

Borders Bookkeeping
(760) 895-3516