La Quinta, CA
(760) 895-3516

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Canadian Tax Form T4RSP Statement of RRSP Income

The Canadian tax form T4RSP is called a Statement of RRSP Income.

If you have either withdrawn funds from an RRSP or you have received funds from an RRSP in a given tax year, you will receive a T4RSP with the amount of RRSP funds received and the amount of tax deducted.

The T4RSP slip is issued on the last day of February the year after the Calendar year to which the T4RSP slip applies.

Are you a Canadian spending a significant amount of time in the United States? Give Borders Bookkeeping a call this year for all your U.S./Canadian tax needs.

Borders Bookkeeping
(760) 895-3516